|Home | Member Area | Products & Services | Help & Support | Contact Us|
|Help & Support > Dial-up|
1. Before attempting to configure your computer to dial-up to our network, please make sure you have created a dial-up account from the 'dial-up' section of your control panel.
2. Once you have successfully created a dial-up account, please use the 'setup' link next to the dial-up account you wish you use, then click on 'Download Dialup Settings' to configure you computer to dial into Oraica.
3. When presented with the following screen, select 'Open' to configure your computer immediately, or 'Save' to store the configuration file on your computer.
4. If you chose to open the file, you will be presented with the following:
5. Select 'OK' to proceed with the modification. A dial-up account will be created named 'Oraica' on your computer. This dial-up account will allow you to have unlimited access to the internet charged at your normal Local Call charge.
6. Alternatively you can manually configure dialup networking with the following settings:
Copyright © 2003
| Member Area
| Products & Services
| Help & Support
| Contact Us