|Home | Member Area | Products & Services | Help & Support | Contact Us|
|Help & Support > Mail > Outlook|
1. Before attempting to configure your computer to collect email from our network, please make sure you have created a mailbox account from the 'Mailboxes' section of your control panel.
2. Once you have successfully created a mailbox, you need to launch Outlook and choose 'E-mail Accounts' from the 'Tools' Menu:
3. Then choose to 'Add new e-mail account' From the next screen, then click 'next':
4. Select 'POP3' from the next window, then click 'next':
5. Fill out all the required information into the entry boxes as indicated below, then click 'next':
6. To configure Outlook to use our SMTP server, click 'More
Settings ...', then click 'Outgoing Server'
If you wish you can click on 'Test account settings ...' after clicking OK. This will send out a test message and receive a test message.
8. Click on 'Next', then 'Finish' to complete the wizard.
Copyright © 2003
| Member Area
| Products & Services
| Help & Support
| Contact Us