|Home | Member Area | Products & Services | Help & Support | Contact Us|
|Help & Support > Mail > Outlook Express|
1. Before attempting to configure your computer to collect email from our network, please make sure you have created a mailbox account from the 'Mailboxes' section of your control panel.
2. Once you have successfully created a mailbox, you need to launch Outlook Express and choose 'Accounts...' from the 'Tools' Menu:
2. Choose 'Mail...' from clicking the 'Add...' button:
3. Fill out the Required boxes using the following details:
4. Once all details are entered, click 'Finish' to complete the wizard.
5. To configure Outlook Express to use our SMTP server,
select the mailbox in the window click and 'Properties'.
You can now perform a send and receive to deliver your email.
Copyright © 2003
| Member Area
| Products & Services
| Help & Support
| Contact Us